Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life With Two

We have so many family members who do not get to see our kids on a daily, weekly or sometimes even a monthly basis so I decided I would try to write about all the organized chaos (and sometimes unorganized) that occurs in our house! Although our house may be loud at times I can not feel more blessed than I do at this time in my life. My children are healthy and both are full of energy :)

Just to catch everyone up - Eli just recently celebrated his second birthday. We didn't have a big affair this year just his Nana, Grampa & Unc and our neighbors (and land lords) Tom & Kathy. His Daddy grilled some wonderful hamburgers and hotdogs and we all ate outside on our porch. I attempted to bring some of Bikini Bottom to our back porch. For those of you who aren't up to date, Bikini Bottom is where Spongebob lives. We all wore yellow shirts and Eli, his Daddy, Grampa, Nana & Unc all wore Spongebob shirts (overachievers). We had a wonderful time and Eli received a lot of great gifts.

The biggest thing occuring in our household these days is temper tantrums and laughs. The temper tantrums are coming from Eli, we have hit the terrible twos in full force) and the laughs are coming from none other than his 5 month old sister. Brianna thinks he is hilarious! She just watches everything he does. I jokingly tell Scott I don't know if she loves him that much or she's afraid of him, lol.

The greatest joy I have received the past few weeks is seeing my two young children play together! Eli has finally warmed up to the idea of having a little sister (it only took 4 1/2 months) and now that she is able to play a little he enjoys her. He loves to tickle her and what I choose to think are hugs but they may be headlocks, lol.

Our life is fun and crazy at times. But I wouldn't change it for anything! I hope all our family members enjoy seeing what the kids are doing. I don't promise to write every day but I will make every effort to update as much as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment