Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I was so anxious to see how Eli would react to Halloween this year. Last year he was an elephant as was just a little over a year old and wasn't too thrilled with the experience. This was his third Halloween and I guess three times is a charm :) At first, we had a little bit of issue of getting his costume on, but once he got it on he had a blast! Meet our little Krabby Patty (He's actually just a hamburger, but being a Krabby Patty made him excited to wear his costume) ...



This was Brianna's first Halloween and although she didn't know what was going on - she really enjoyed everyone telling her how cute she was. Introducing Bri the Beautiful Bumble Bee ...



I think her stinger was my favorite part :)


We just take the kids to our family's house and a few friend's houses a long the way. Our first stop was Aunt Robyn's house. We go there early because she still has young ones at home so they go out as well. She had an adorable Dorothy (who won a prize at her school) and I think Andrew was going to be a hillbilly - he wasn't dressed up yet. During the process of getting my Bumblebee out of the car, I dropped my camera :( Not my business one just my point and shoot. But, nonetheless, I was (and still am) pretty sad. It won't even turn on now. Maybe Santa will bring me a new one ;) Anyways, I did get one shot of Eli and Savanna. Aunt Robyn always gives the best treat bags! She personalizes each one. Bri got some baby food and a sucker (although she only eats them at Aunt Robyn's house, lol) and I didn't get a chance to look at Eli's bag but I'm sure it was great too.


We then headed up the hill to Mamaw Billie's house. I don't have any pictures hear :( But I will let everyone know that the Bumblebee dirtied up her diaper - even after me trying to convince her that Bumblebees don't potty, lol.

We went to Daddy's bosses, Mrs. Brenda and Mr. Jimmy's house. Here's a little video of Eli trick-or-treating.


Mrs. Brenda at first thought he was a turtle but we let her know that he was a hamburger :) She gave Eli an awesomely huge coloring book and crayons along with some chocolate. They have a big staircase in their foyer and if you know our Eli you know he loves steps! He got to climb them about half way up before we had to go.


After a stop at Uncle Rod and Aunt Terri's house we headed down the Valley to Nana & Grampa's house.


After the kids got their treat bags we all sat down for a nice big bowl of Grampa's chili. What an awesome way to end a fun Halloween night.

Until next year - Krabby Patty and Bumblebee says goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment