Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All About Miss Brianna

Well, today is Wednesday which means that Eli and Brianna's Daddy is off from work. So today there was no "learning" going on just playing. Since Eli gets a majority of the posts I thought I'd concentrate on our sweet little Brianna for this post.

Brianna Robyn is five and a half months old and is growing up way too fast! She has just recently began holding her own bottle which most of the time is very convienent but at the same time is very sad :( This means she is indeed growing up and to my dismay there isn't much I can do about it.


Like I mentioned in a previous post, she is a rolling master now! She is using rolling as her way of getting around. She has even began chasing her brother a little. Scott and I have always said once she gets mobile he better watch out! She has a spinning toy with animals on it that she absolutely loves. She has just gotten to where she can push the buttons and make it go, which makes her very happy!





This is her new trick! I haven't seen her do this before. I was so happy that I happened to have my camera taking pictures of her when she decided to do it!


Brianna has also gotten big enough for her jump-a-roo! She really enjoys bouncing it. Her big brother enjoys "helping" her too!




Everyone had  a great time playing today. We're back to work tomorrow :) I'll leave you with a picture of me and my sweet babies. I'm surprised it turned out so well!!


PS - We'll try to get Daddy in some pictures soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment