Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our BIG Girl

Something big has happened the past couple of days. Our little Brianna is sitting up!! She's still a little wobbly but nonetheless, is sitting. She has it easy. When Eli learned to sit up we were living in a house that only had hardwood floors. Brianna gets to fall on a soft carpety surface :) Please excuse the fact that my little princess doesn't match in the following photos, lol. Rainy days are good excuses not to match and stay in your PJs all day :)



She has the craziest hair, lol.



Something else big that has been happening in the Burnham house the past few weeks is the transformation of Eli becoming an amazing big brother. He has recently began to hug Brianna and he always gives her kisses now before he goes to bed. He affectionately calls her "Baby" and sometimes "Bri-Bri". She absolutely adores him. She giggles at everything he does. He too now will let me take his picture with her :) This is great news for me!!!





They enjoy watching Spongebob together!



I am so blessed God has given me the honor of being these sweet babies' Mommy. I just love watching them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment